Carers' Kitchen is a community feeding program sponsored by Xokiahi Cares, Inc.
Our goal is to feed those who are hungry. Carers' Kitchen does not charge a fee for providing healthy meals to those who come to eat. We don't just feed those who come out to eat, we also feed our volunteers.
We are currently feeding at the Senior Center in Dededo, Guam EVERY Friday.
Carers' Kitchen runs off of our hardworking and committed volunteers, community donations, and soon to come fun(d)raisers. We are not funded by any governmental agency. If you would like to help, there are ways that you can:
1) Donate your time to help serve
2) Donate food for our weekly menus
3) Donate supplies for our weekly feedings
4) Spread the word to others who would like to volunteer or donate
5) Donate money to help purchase items for our weekly feedings.
6) Support our fun(d)raisers which al proceeds are donated to help buy supplies for our weekly feedings
Everyone is welcome to join our group and help. We only have one request and that is to have fun while helping in the community!! If that sounds like something you would love to do then contact us and let the fun began!! We will be happy to have you.